If you’ve ever wondered about LASIK vision correction but hesitated to take the first step, we’re here to tell you that now is a better time than ever to take advantage of this transformative procedure. Patients come to our Jeffersonville Vision Surgery Center for LASIK from cities such as Frankfort, KY, as well as Indiana cities like Corydon due to our stellar reputation as a LASIK provider. Our training and technology enable us to help more candidates than ever achieve crisp, clear vision without the need for glasses.
For anyone who’s still uncertain about whether the surgery is worth it, this article will provide some insight into why so many people have chosen us to improve their vision and their lives with LASIK.
There are several reasons that LASIK has become such a revolutionary solution for blurred vision. People who choose this procedure enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Immediate improvements. You won’t have to go through a series of treatments or wait for your results to develop. You’ll enjoy clearer vision the day after your surgery, and it will continue to improve for 2 to 3 days.
- Little to no recovery downtime. Most patients only take a day or 2 off to recuperate and can quickly return to work as long as they avoid vigorous physical activities for about a week.
- Our Lifetime LASIK Guarantee. LASIK is a very long-lasting solution to blurry vision. Most patients enjoy long-term results, but should you need a touch-up or enhancement procedure, we perform this at no charge.
- Ditching corrective eyewear. You can say goodbye to your current glasses and contacts. You may need some corrective lenses for age-related vision changes down the line, however.
- Financial savings. Your investment will quickly pay off when you’re able to stop ordering prescription eyewear.
- 20/20 vision. Optimal eyesight is very common after LASIK, and some patients even achieve vision that’s better than the 20/20 standard.
The benefits don’t stop there. Learn more about what potential candidates have to gain from the surgery here.
Clearing Up Misconceptions
Since LASIK is a surgical procedure, some people are understandably hesitant to choose this route. However, many of the concerns people commonly have about risks and restrictions are no longer relevant, thanks to new state-of-the-art technology.
For example, LASIK was introduced only as a solution to nearsightedness. With advances in technology, it can now treat farsightedness and astigmatism.
To learn more about the truths behind other common misconceptions, please read our previous myth-busting blog post.
If you know anyone who has gone through the LASIK process, you’ve likely heard them say that the results were well worth the day or 2 of recovery. If you’re ready to leave corrective lenses behind and enjoy clear vision through your own eyes, this may just the solution you’re looking for.
If you’re considering a LASIK procedure in Kentuckiana, we invite you to visit our Jeffersonville location to get started. Please contact us online or call (812) 284-0660 to schedule an appointment.