Dr. Black’s Eye Associates locations* will be reopening to normal patient traffic on Monday, May 4! We are so excited to see you!
*The only exceptions will be our Brandenburg & Madison offices, we’ll be updating you on with new & exciting details as soon as we’re able.
We want to ensure patients that we are going to strictly follow all CDC and state guidelines, as well as guidelines from the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Optometric Association.
Here are just a few of the things that we’re doing to protect both our patients and our staff:
- We will be modifying patient scheduling to allow for more spacing between patient arrivals & departures to ensure that we are following social distancing guidelines and have enough time to thoroughly sanitize patient rooms
- All staff & patients will be required to wear masks. Patients will need to arrive wearing a mask before entering the office.
- All staff & patients will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival. Anybody presenting with a fever will not be allowed to continue into the office. Patients will be asked to reschedule.
- Visitors will be allowed on a limited basis.
- In most cases, patients will be asked to call us from the parking lot upon arrival to the office and we will walk them in to their appointment.
Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces and following COVID-19 precautions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Black’s Eye Associates